Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The SERVPRO motto: “Faster to Any Size Disaster” captures our company’s culture. Fire and water damage do not wait for convenient moments. In fact, it seems they find the most inopportune. For this reason, the team at SERVPRO of Gallatin County is ready to respond at any given notice. We respond to water and fire damage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We care about our neighbors and our community, and for this reason, we will always be here when your emergency calls! Give us a call today to learn more about how we can help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (406) 763-4155
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Gallatin County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.